Has anyone had experience with egg donation in Europe?

Forums General Has anyone had experience with egg donation in Europe?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ProUserProUser
    Participant

My husband and I started looking at some clinics in the Czech Republic or Russia or other. We are looking for anyone who may have tried a clinic abroad and is willing to share their experiences. Thanks.

Profile photo of PegoPego
    Participant

Hi! We experienced egg donation process in Ukrainian clinic, Pogotowie. I was 42 yo, stage 4 severe endo, AMH <0.1. After 2 failed icsi cycles and 1 fresh ivf with oe our dr recommended us to look onto using donor egg. Due to our previous failures we decided to book 5 shots program. In case of 5 failures they would refund money paid. We liked the service and had no language barrier as had the interpreter by the side. All meds needed for the protocol and selective reduction was included into the package price. Donor matching program didn’t last long, soon we started the treatment. They offer free consultations with international patient coordinator. Feel free to ask. And let your dream come true!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of PegoPego.
    Profile photo of ProUserProUser
    Participant

Hello! Thank you that you’ve shared with me. It’s a lot for me. I think that Ukraine is not a bad variant. Should discuss it with my hb and find some more information. It seems real… well, should think.

Profile photo of PegoPego
    Participant

Hi! Sure. Firstly we didn’t think to look for agency in Ukraine too. But one day came across Assisted Parenting Pogotowie agency (surmam dot com), soon we understand that the prices are rather low here then anywhere in the Europe but the help is at the high professional level. They take the case seriously and are into every nuance, help to find appropriate clinic to your particular case. Besides, they provide you with a curator who is with you 24h/d and solves any problem and finds any solution! Well, you’d better contact them and consultate. It’s free. Best of luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.