Introduction: Dr. Cline Related

Forums General Introduction: Dr. Cline Related

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of NurseNellNurseNell
    Participant

I am not donor conceived but I match at least one of Dr. Cline’s donor conceived children, and it is through him, not the mother of the person. I believe Dr. Cline is related to me through my mother based on the shared matches I have with the donor conceived person. I match several other donor conceived people also, not yet known if they are also through Dr. Cline. I am willing to help anyone who matches me. I have tested through 23andMe and ancestry, have uploaded to FTDNA, MyHeritage, and GEDmatch.

Does anyone know if Dr. Cline’s genealogy is available or at least who are his parents? I want to start figuring out how he is related to me.

Interestingly I almost had donor insemination done, in Michigan but when I was in the clinic for the first insemination I just couldn’t do it. It didn’t feel right, for me it felt like the wrong way to conceive a child. We adopted instead.

Elizabeth Olmstead McBride
    GEDmatch # M580728

Profile photo of AdminAdmin

@NurseNell Thanks for joining! Please make sure you request to join this group for Dr. Cline with lots of members: http://www.donorchildren.com/groups/doctors/dr-donald-l-cline/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.