TV Documentary Wants to Hear Your Story

Forums General TV Documentary Wants to Hear Your Story

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DNACASTINGDNACASTING
    Participant

We’re producing a documentary following people who recently discovered something unexpected in their DNA testing results. We would love to do a segment on someone who just found out they were born via sperm donor, and are currently searching for their birth parent(s) or half siblings. If you are going through something like this, we would love to hear from you. With the help of our experts, including genetic genealogists we hope to connect you to your biological family.

Please email us a bit about yourself (your story, where you live, your age, contact info) along with a photo. DNACasting@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!

Profile photo of L.L.
    Participant

My name is L. I recently found out that 35 years ago my infertility doctor used his own sperm to impregnate me with my oldest son. I was an innocent victim to his undisclosed choice for five months. For three months after this pregnancy started, he monitored and sustained this pregnancy knowing it was his child. My State does not have a criminal law against this behavior to this day. Really sad case.We now know through 23and Me that there are 13 mothers who were deceived by this doctor and 15 donor children were born through his behavior.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of L.L..
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.