Flinders Medical centre Egg Donor

Forums Egg Donors Flinders Medical centre Egg Donor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andrea1972Andrea1972
    Participant

I donated 22 eggs at the Flinders Medical Centre in SA when I was 18. I’m about to order a DNA test and hope to find some of by Donor children

Profile photo of RDoerfRDoerf
    Participant

Dear Andrea,

I am a mom to a child that was conceived through an egg donor in NY. I recently started my search for her & 1/2 siblings. Unfortunately no luck yet, but I’m not giving up.
    I love that you are searching & I hope you are able to find them. Wishing you all the best.
    I have tried to find sites or FB groups that are donors searching, but haven’t found any besides this one. I was wondering if you have been able to find any other websites/groups that could help me find her.
    Thank you!

Rita

Profile photo of Andrea1972Andrea1972
    Participant

Hello Rita

I have just requested to have all my records from the hospital where I donated my eggs. There doesn’t seem to be many sites where people can search for donor recipients. I have not found any more sites, apart from this one. Like you I won’t give up on my search. I don’t want to take any mothers role away from their children but I do have an interest in finding these children and passing on family medical history which sadly wasn’t known at the time I donated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.