Searching for donor and half siblings

Forums Donor Conceived People Searching for donor and half siblings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kezza82Kezza82
    Participant

Hi all,
    My name is Kezza and I’m a 31 year old donor conceived woman in Brisbane, Australia. Unfortunately all my donor records were destroyed many years ago so I have little hope of finding any information. I know he would be B positive blood type and was most likely a medical or research student/assistant in the Queensland Fertility Group or nearby Brisbane Universities. I would be keen to have my medical history and potentially connect with the donor and any half siblings.

Profile photo of AdminAdmin

Thanks for sharing, Kezza82! If you have not already, please create/join a Group for your Clinic/Doctor/Donor ID/Meetup. You will have more focused attention on details there than in the Forums. The Forums are a great place for general questions/answers and topical discussion. It’s not a problem, however, that you posted. Thanks for your activity!

Profile photo of audreysalido22audreysalido22
    Participant

Hi Kezza,
    My name is Audrey and I’m a 17 year old donor conceived teen from California, U.S. Fortunately, I have quite a bit of information about my donor. The only problem is I am not entirely sure how exactly to go about getting this information… You mentioned knowing that your biological father’s records were destroyed years ago, so I am assuming that means you have attempted to recover them? How did you go about doing that? I would really appreciate any advice you have… This is actually the first time I’ve ever been interested in connecting with the donor or half siblings. Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.